Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EURUSD at European Open

During Asian session The Yen managed to eke out some gains against other currencies and the EURUSD moved within the range of 1.2950 and 1.2910. The Yen got a boost from a better than expected March trade report.

One hour before European open, the EURUSD went toppish with a bearish hanging man candle. There were a lot of rumours of buying orders at 1.290 level. The EURUSD weakness pull down USDJPY and EURJPY along.

At European open at 7:00 GMT or  9:00 GMT on the above chart, I started my  scalp trade.

EURJPY encountered a S/R level at round number 127.50 and the 24:00 GMT line at 127.45.

Open a sell entry at 9:21 with blue lag moved down below 85, CCI 21 cross the 30 sma with a negative BB Macd. My first target is at 200 ema but seeing CCI 89cross the zero line and blue lag and red lag went flat below 15 I moved my target at another round number at 127.00.

The pair keep falling down as EURUSD is moving toward the expected buy area of 1.290. I moved my target to 126.50 with CCI reach the extreme and a divergence of CCI and BB Macd.


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com