Monday, October 26, 2009

My New Scalp System

I have not been trading regularly since early this year because I have other pressing matters.

All this while I have trying to put forward a trading system that is simple to use with few indicators being utilised. The simplify method will used the usual indicators I previously used. My target is to earn 50 pips during my trading session and my trading session will be less than 6 hours per day.

After reviewing the systems and indicators that I have used, I decided to use two basic indicators; BB Macd and Stealth buy & sell (SBS).

I used two time frame charts; 1 MTF and 5 MTF (sometimes 15 MTF)

The currency pair I prefers is EURJPY

Trading session: 00:00 GMT to 16:00 GMT ( Asian and European/UK session). Restricted my total trading session for 6 hours per day.

Profit objective: 50 pips per day

Entry procedure:

1. Check that there is no pending economic news.

2. If there is a news event and it occurs during my trading time, I avoids trading 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the news event.

3. I refer the 5 MTF chart looking for Support and Resistance (S/R) level using fibo analysis, pivot points, round numbers, Bollinger Bands, 60 and 200 EMA, laguirre and Double CCI.

4. After the S/R level been determined, I wait for price reaction for trade entry.

5. Than the 1 MTF chart is refers using BBMacd and SBS for the entry.

6. Stop loss is at previous high/low with a minimum of 10 pips.

7. My profit target is set in two stages

A) First stage: take 20 pips profit and liquidate half (1/2) of my position.

B) Set the balance of my position with stop loss at entry price (breakeven) . After price reaction set stop loss with running stop of 10 pips.


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com